A nationally award-winning multi-media marketing professional with over 18 years of experience. A result and detail oriented professional with comprehensive project management skills. Capable of taking complex projects from conception to completion, in an effective and proficient manner. Team player with strong communication and analytical skills, who strives for continuous improvement.
Experience with accounts in a variety of industries: beverage, automotive, teleco, retail, event, tourism, fashion, technology, and gambling categories.
• Started my first business when I was 16, second at 19, and third at 23.
• Part of the team that helped launch Microsoft’s Outlook.com, through several multi-million dollar digital campaign at Razorfish.
• Helped launch the film/TV/video game music department at ICM.
• Founded and managed a 150-person national street team for less than $500.00 over two years at Nettwerk.
• Developed one of the first social marketing departments in the music industry, in 2002, at Nettwerk.
• Launched two mobile applications, WAP website, SMS, and Click to Call at Seattle Weekly.
• Awarded Top 10 Account Executive at Village Voice Media. Reached #1 twice in my category of 40 sales reps throughout the country.
• Helped introduce Natural Medicine to the New Orleans region at Dr. Lisa Marie Chambers.
• Built an e-commerce website and increased B2B sales over 300% in two months at Filter Clothing.